Friday, January 9, 2009

a lil bit bout myself

first things first, the name's harry. i'm a 6'1 korean attendin clemson university (prob the only korean in clemson). people have asked me if i'm related to jet li, jackie chan, and yao ming. often times i like to say yes, they're all my brothers, so don't mess with me. people also assume that because i'm asian, i'm automatically good at math and physics. me bein the nice guy that i am, i don't wanna let them down, so i pretend that i am, even though i'm not. alot of ppl hav probably failed tryin to cheat off of me.

i'm a very sarcastic person, especially when it comes to my ethnicity. but i can get serious if i hav to. i'm a 4th yr senior majorin in architecture with a minor in philosophy. i was originally goin for the 10 yr college degree program (the rl world scares me), but my parents swore they would disown me if i did, so now i'll b graduatin in may.

i'm a very active person, luv workin out religiously, and then offsettin all that workin out by eatin as much as possible

i am currently in pi kappa alpha (prob had sumthin to do with affirmative action), where i currently enjoy allowin my fellow brothers to make fun of me bcus my eyes rn't as big as theirs.

so this is where i'm at at this point in my life, but things'll def get more interestin, so stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment